Call With Experts (30 minutes)
Understanding your international education goals and how Lurnable can help you achieve them
Ultimate Career Planning (Week # 1 to # 4)
- Identify your personal, educational and career goals
- Assess your strengths, learning style and other abilities with our psychometric tests.
- Create a strategic ultimate career plan (UCP) to achieve your goals by identifying solutions to fill the gaps in between your future and present conditions
Course Mapping (Week # 5 to # 7)
- Lurnable’s team of education and career experts will collaborate with you in finalising a list of courses and possible career choices in the particular subject of study
- Optional: Some of our students have opted for a career-taster-session just to be sure of their educational choice. In this case, we place our students for a one to two weeks of short-term internship (paid or unpaid) programme in their chosen subject/industry
Country Mapping (Week # 8 to # 10)
- Finalise a list of countries based on your UCP by carefully considering their political, economic and visa conditions and how it might affect your long-term goals
- Optional: It is a usual practice with our students to experience education in the country of their choice. In this case, we facilitate a one to four weeks of short-term programme for the students in a chosen subject of their interests.
Institution Mapping (Week # 11 to # 13)
- Our education expert provides a detailed assessment of the list of best-fit schools/universities that match both your immediate and long-term educational, personal and career goals in the subject and country of your choice
- Optional: Many families of our students will opt for a visit to the institutions and if this if your preference Lurnable will help put together a bespoke institutional tour programme for you and your family.
Admission Process (Week # 14 to # 20)
In the weeks forward, Lurnable’s team of admission experts with work closely with the students and parents in order to work in the following areas of operations:
- Scholarships Opportunities - check for availability, eligibility and thereby make an application.
- Admission Essays - assistance in bringing out the best articulation of your purpose and passion
- Recommendation Letters - suggesting whom to approach to strengthen your application
- Resume/CV Preparation - help with creating a CV that best defines your personality and achievements
- Application Process - filling in and sending applications to schools/universities
- Accepting/Rejecting Offers - receiving offer letters from the educational institutions and accepting the ‘one’
- Accommodation: help in finalising an appropriate accommodation solution, boarding within the institution or guardianship or private home as per the student and the family’s choice
Visa Process (Week # 21 to # 26)
- Finding a suitable appointment date and making an application under appropriate visa category.
- Guidance on the list of documents and help in visa interview preparation.
Travel & Pre-Departure Briefing (Week # 25 to # 27)
- Travel: assistance in finalising the appropriate date of travel based on the institution’s start dates and accommodation availability.
- Pre-Departure Briefing: a workshop on what to expect and how to be prepared on all possible best/worst-case scenarios
In-Country Support* (Week # 28 to # 32 )
- Airport Transits: receive at the airport and safe transit to the local accommodation services provider
- Local Guardianship: be the local support and point of contact all through the student’s education